Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Exception with datanucleus while running hive tests in eclipse

Re: Exception with datanucleus while running hive tests in eclipse
I ran into the same problem on the same MAC OS version.
This seems to be a JVM command line issue. it exceeds its limits and it's
platform independent. I know IntelliJ Idea handles this case.