HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:40
Yes, I can easily upgrade to 3.4.5, but I think some might not want to
if zookeeper is used by some other applications.

So I agree that we should consider something to detect ZK version and
decide, based on that, ifthe workaround should be used. And if this
can be done automatically instead of setting up something in the conf
files, it's even better...