HBase >> mail # dev >> possible regression of full table scan using coprocessor in 0.94

possible regression of full table scan using coprocessor in 0.94
Hi,
In Q&A session of my talk at Hadoop In China 2012, two people (one using
0.94.1, one using 0.94.2) mentioned that full table scan using coprocessor
in 0.94 exhibited less desirable performance compared to 0.92.x

I still need to collect more concrete information on this claim.

Maybe the people who asked me this question can provide more details.

Thanks
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-01, 09:24