Hive, mail # dev - Branch for HIVE-4160

Re: Branch for HIVE-4160
Namit Jain 2013-04-03, 03:37
It will be difficult to merge back the branch.
Can you stage your changes incrementally ?

I mean, start with the making the operators vectorized - it can be a for
loop to
start with ? I think it will be very difficult to merge it back if we
diverge on this.
I would recommend starting with simple interfaces for operators and then
plugging them
in slowly instead of a new branch, unless this approach is extremely
difficult.
Thanks,
-namit