HBase, mail # user - user_permission  ERROR: Unknown table

Re: user_permission ERROR: Unknown table
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-17, 15:38
Ah I see, well unless you setup "Secure HBase" there won't be any perms
enforcement.

So in which way is your application failing to use "Selector"? Do you have
an error message or stack trace handy?

J-D