Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Any news on how this is progressing? Some folks in this thread below
inquired about getting this release out around the New Year timeframe,
but it looks like YARN-117 subtasks have gone pretty quiet. We all
know how long lifecycle changes can take to get pushed through ;-)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera