Avro >> mail # user >> Avro support for streaming in Python

Avro support for streaming in Python
I'm looking to use Avro to send data back and forth between a Java process
and a Python process.  I was planning on just streaming the data across
standard input but it looks like Python doesn't support reading from a
stream (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-959). Is there a way
around this or an alternative approach I should take?

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com
+
Jeremy Kahn 2013-04-09, 14:41