HBase >> mail # user >> How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login

+
anil gupta 2013-06-05, 20:34
Re: How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login
You should not have to enter a password for Kerberos authentication. You
need to have a ticket against keytab file generated by the KDC server(s).
Did you configure Kerberos your self on the server?

Regards,
Shahab
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM, anil gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am running a secure Hadoop/HBase cluster. My user "hbase_user" has a
> kerberos password. I am unable to figure out how to pass the value of
> password for this user. Is there a way to provide the login password
> through Java api(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.User)?
>
> I am able to login to HBase with user "hbase". "hbase" does not have any
> kerberos password. But now, i need to use password with "hbase_user".
>
> I am using HBase0.94.2
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Anil Gupta