HDFS >> mail # dev >> are the HDFS javadocs published on the website?

are the HDFS javadocs published on the website?
Hi all,

I think something changed recently regarding the online HDFS javadocs. I'm
fairly sure they used to be available online, since it's indexed by google:

https://www.google.com/?q=inurl:distributedfilesystem++site%3Ahadoop.apache.org

However, all of those results 404 now.

Going to the current API doc page (
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/), the "Hadoop Distributed
FileSystem (HDFS)<http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/package-summary.html>"
link also 404's:

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/package-summary.html

Is this an intended change? I at least found it really handy to have this
stuff indexed and available online, even if they aren't user-facing APIs.

Best,
Andrew