MapReduce >> mail # user >> Host NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker or TaskTracker on the same machine

Re: Host NameNode, DataNode, JobTracker or TaskTracker on the same machine
If you are doing it for production all the process should be running on
seperate machine as it will decrease the overload of the machine.

Shashwat Shriparv