MapReduce >> mail # user >> Running Hadoop in different modes

Re: Running Hadoop in different modes
Harsh,

I am exploring the different features of Hadoop and have setup the Stand
alone mode in Eclipse and would like to know what features it does/doesn't
supports. For some reason running Hadoop in distributed mode from Eclipse
gives an exception.

Thanks,
Praveen