MapReduce, mail # user - Running Hadoop in different modes

Re: Running Hadoop in different modes
Praveen Sripati 2011-09-23, 12:30
Harsh,

I am exploring the different features of Hadoop and have setup the Stand
alone mode in Eclipse and would like to know what features it does/doesn't
supports. For some reason running Hadoop in distributed mode from Eclipse
gives an exception.

Thanks,
Praveen