Pig >> mail # user >> Can I use two methods while STORING the output.

Re: Can I use two methods while STORING the output.
You can issue two different STORE commands with the two different
parameters.
STORE D
USING org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.MultiStorage('E:/PIGOUTPUT/SL','3',
'none')
STORE D USING org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.PigStorageSchema()

I think you are also missing an INTO <filename>

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales