Kafka >> mail # dev >> stumped on failing test KAFKA-240

Re: stumped on failing test KAFKA-240
thanks Jun, I just went ahead and checked out the 0.8 branch

before making changes on it I went ahead and ./sbt update && ./sbt test

what is weird is it is hanging on and never getting past

[info] == core-kafka / kafka.javaapi.integration.PrimitiveApiTest =[info] Test Starting:
testProduceAndFetch(kafka.javaapi.integration.PrimitiveApiTest)

is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/