HBase >> mail # dev >> Compile does not work against Hadoop-1.0.0 - 1.0.2

Re: Compile does not work against Hadoop-1.0.0 - 1.0.2
Sure. That's the question I have too: Is there anything about 1.0.3 or
later which would be an incompatibility with 1.0.0 - 1.0.2 or prevent a
rolling upgrade?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy