MapReduce, mail # user - Can container requests be made paralelly from multiple threads

Re: Can container requests be made paralelly from multiple threads
Omkar Joshi 2013-09-27, 17:57
Hi,

I suggest you should not do that. After YARN-744 goes in this will be
prevented on RM side. May I know why you want to do this? any advantage/
use case?

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>