Sqoop >> mail # user >> Is there any documentation that shows how to connect from Sqoop to MS SQL Server 2008.

Re: Is there any documentation that shows how to connect from Sqoop to MS SQL Server 2008.
Hi Shouvanik,
what exactly are you looking for?

Sqoop project have very descriptive User guide available at [1] that might be able to answer most of the usage questions.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html