Pig, mail # user - Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG

Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG
Zebeljan, Nebojsa 2012-10-10, 12:23
Hi,
I'm using cdh 4.0.1 with pig-0.9.2+26.

I'v tried to gather some information about my result files aggregated by pig with the HadoopJobHistoryLoader() as described here http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/pig/piglatin_ref1.html#Hadoop+Job+History+Loader

Running a simple pig script returns "ERROR 1070: Could not resolve org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.HadoopJobHistoryLoader using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]"

Having this information, I've encountered that a HadoopJobHistoryLoader class in the piggybank does not exist!

As by the API, this class should exist http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.2/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/HadoopJobHistoryLoader.html

Can someone please lighten me up …

Thanks!

Regards,