HBase, mail # user - NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :(
>
> That's where the "-D" column name is coming!!!! :(
>
> I tried to move it to few places before and it was not working. That's
> the only place where it's not crashing right from the launch.
>
> If you place it after the "rowcounter", it takes it as the table name.
> If you place it before, it takes it as the job name ;)
>
> I will do some retries to see if I can find a proper place.

It doesn't work before the table name?  Let us know J-M so we can
update "14.1.12. RowCounter" in the book.
St.Ack