Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

+
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 13:17
+
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 13:38
Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
In Java nested classes need to be static if you want to use them as normal
outer classes.
Otherwise your are implicitly defining a field with type of the nested
class in the outer class.

If I am not wrong, it is possible that the empty constructor is called
during the plan generation phase.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Ugljesa Stojanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Kind of resolved... If it's a nested class it has to be static but I still
> see the empty constructor being called multiple times but after that it
> seems to call the correct one.
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Ugljesa Stojanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Not sure if this is a noob question but I've been digging quite a lot and
> > trying different things and I just can't seem to use a non static class
> for
> > Initial/Intermed/Final getters or use constructors for them. Can this be
> > done and how?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ugljesa

+