Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
In Java nested classes need to be static if you want to use them as normal
outer classes.
Otherwise your are implicitly defining a field with type of the nested
class in the outer class.

If I am not wrong, it is possible that the empty constructor is called
during the plan generation phase.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco