Pig, mail # user - Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-10, 16:25
In Java nested classes need to be static if you want to use them as normal
outer classes.
Otherwise your are implicitly defining a field with type of the nested
class in the outer class.

If I am not wrong, it is possible that the empty constructor is called
during the plan generation phase.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco