HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:26
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-11, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:43
+
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:10
Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
No, the line in the book is correct. I was trying to use another one
command line (See in the first post). I think it was not working
because of some _HOME issues which are deprecated.

I'm now using thsi command line and it's working fine (except for the
number of tasks).
HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`/home/hbase/hbase-0.94.0/bin/hbase
classpath`:`/home/hadoop/hadoop-1.0.3/bin/hadoop classpath`
/home/hadoop/hadoop-1.0.3/bin/hadoop jar
/home/hbase/hbase-0.94.0/hbase-0.94.1.jar rowcounter
-Dhbase.client.scanner.caching=100 -Dmapred.map.tasks=6
-Dmapred.map.tasks.speculative.execution=false work_proposed

I simply don't know if the -D parameters are taken into consideration
since I get the same results (numbers of tasks, time of exec, etc.)
with and without them.

JM

2012/10/11, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> It doesn't work before the table name?  Let us know J-M so we can
>> update "14.1.12. RowCounter" in the book.
>
> FWIW I did a test locally and it worked. That's also how I expect
> GenericOptionsParser to behave.
>
> J-D

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:27