HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
No, the line in the book is correct. I was trying to use another one
command line (See in the first post). I think it was not working
because of some _HOME issues which are deprecated.

I'm now using thsi command line and it's working fine (except for the
number of tasks).
HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`/home/hbase/hbase-0.94.0/bin/hbase
classpath`:`/home/hadoop/hadoop-1.0.3/bin/hadoop classpath`
/home/hadoop/hadoop-1.0.3/bin/hadoop jar
/home/hbase/hbase-0.94.0/hbase-0.94.1.jar rowcounter
-Dhbase.client.scanner.caching=100 -Dmapred.map.tasks=6
-Dmapred.map.tasks.speculative.execution=false work_proposed

I simply don't know if the -D parameters are taken into consideration
since I get the same results (numbers of tasks, time of exec, etc.)
with and without them.

JM