HBase >> mail # dev >> Pull instant schema updating out?

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-02, 23:56
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 00:03
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-02, 23:58
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-04-03, 00:12
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-03, 01:04
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 04:05
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 04:38
+
Ted Yu 2012-04-03, 04:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-03, 06:07
Re: Pull instant schema updating out?
I agree with Lars' assessment.

On Apr 2, 2012, at 11:07 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did a superficial review of HBASE-4213 and remember I was quite exited about the promise of the change at
> that time. If the problem is just with the MonitoredTask behavior (as indicated in HBASE-5702) I'd say we try to fix that.
>
> -- Lars
>

> ________________________________

+
Stack 2012-04-03, 14:50