MapReduce >> mail # dev >> In the constructor of JobInProgress, why is it safe to call FileSyste.closeAllForUGI().

Re: In the constructor of JobInProgress, why is it safe to call FileSyste.closeAllForUGI().
Hey Xiao, iirc, the ugi will be different for the second ec2-user's job
submission. So they should not interfere...