Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop expert --call stored proc failing "Column 'ORDINAL_POSITION' not found."

Re: sqoop expert --call stored proc failing "Column 'ORDINAL_POSITION' not found."
Jarek,   the mysql driver has an issue with this as we discussed before in
that it is still not JDBC4 spec compatible (ORDINAL_POSTION was added in
JDBC4).  I have does some investigation and fixes for that, let me clean it
up and update the JIRA

Thanks

Venkat

--