Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Metastore Server 0.9 Connection Reset and Connection Timeout errors

Re: Hive Metastore Server 0.9 Connection Reset and Connection Timeout errors
Is there any chance you can do a update on test environment with hcat-0.5
and hive-0(11 or 10) and see if you can reproduce the issue?

We used to see this error when there was load on hcat server or some
network issue connecting to the server(second one was rare occurrence)

Nitin Pawar