Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-04, 20:39
Re: [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2
Steve Loughran 2013-02-05, 03:02
I've been working on some stricter contract tests for filesystems, and have
some changes for S3 and S3N that we've been working through. While this is
mostly minor, rename(dir,dir/subdir) can lose all data in the source
directory

I think that should be one to pick up -it and the extended test are still
be reviewed

On 4 February 2013 12:39, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> this weekend I propose to create a branch-1.2 from current branch-1, and
> create a first release candidate.  There's a ton of new stuff since 1.1,
> and it will probably need stabilization, but that is best done in the
> context of a release candidate.
>
> Any objections?  Any must-have items for 1.2 that can't be in by then?
>  (There's always 1.3... :-)
>
> Thanks,
> --Matt

+