Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2

Re: [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2
I've been working on some stricter contract tests for filesystems, and have
some changes for S3 and S3N that we've been working through. While this is
mostly minor, rename(dir,dir/subdir) can lose all data in the source
directory

I think that should be one to pick up -it and the extended test are still
be reviewed