Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Error Path when creating a node

Error Path when creating a node
Hi,

I am using this API to create a node:

        lockPath = zk.create(/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/data/searchlock, null,
                    Ids.OPEN_ACL_UNSAFE, CreateMode.EPHEMERAL_SEQUENTIAL);

Here is my setting in zoo.cfg in one of three servers:

tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/data/zk1
dataLogDir=/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/log/zk1
clientPort=2185
server.1=upladevzoo01v:2988:3988
server.2=upladevzoo01v:2989:3989
server.3=upladevzoo01v:2990:3990
However, I get this exception on the server log "Error
Path:/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/data"

2013-03-20 15:39:44,882 [myid:2] - INFO  [ProcessThread(sid:2
cport:-1)::PrepRequestProcessor@627] - Got user-level KeeperException when
processing sessionid:0x23d895990500004 type:create cxid:0x1
zxid:0x100000020 txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/data Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/apps/neo4j/zookeeper/data

The same setting works fine on my local windows box, but not on a unix box.

Does this have anything to do with permission on unix box?

BR//Bahman