MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Mavenization for MR1 - HADOOP-7590

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-07, 14:16
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-09-07, 16:52
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-07, 17:13
Re: Mavenization for MR1 - HADOOP-7590
Sounds good, before proceeding I need closure on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7590?focusedCommentId=13094770&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13094770in
order to tweak v2.

Thanks.

Alejandro