Hadoop >> mail # user >> mapr "common" library?

RE: mapr "common" library?

Not sure what you mean....

But w MapR, you have everything under the /opt/mapr/hadoop/hadoop* tree.
There you'll see the core library and also the other ./contrib, etc directories.

Sorry, I'm not specific... I'm going from memory.

HTH

-Mike