MapReduce, mail # dev - can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?

Re: can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-05-17, 16:15
Herriot and fault injection work is still due, although it won't affect the
build if these files will be removed.

Cos