HBase, mail # dev - Catalog Tables for Coprocessors

+
Mike Lewis 2013-01-27, 19:15
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-28, 08:28
Re: Catalog Tables for Coprocessors
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-28, 17:59
The AccessController could be an example of what you are looking to
accomplish. It introduces a new system table ("_acl_") and uses a
RegionObserver on the system table regions and ZK watches to notify all
RegionServers of changes to the table. Look in this package:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/security/access/

--
Best regards,

   - Andy