HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: 0.90.6 RC3 available for download

Re: ANN: 0.90.6 RC3 available for download
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> - Ram, I think if I understand the signing stuff properly, your gpg
> signature needs to be verifed/signed by someone else in the "web of trust".

Regarding signatures: if another committer reviews the release and is
willing to stand by it, that committer can sign the artifact in lieu
of Ram. So, if you vote +1 on the next release, Jon, you can sign it,
and I can sign your key at the office to get you into the apache "web
of trust".

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon