HBase >> mail # dev >> stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Renaming subject since the discussion may be long.

Allow me to quote Todd from another email thread:

bq. I think we should be especially conservative about adding even
non-invasive features to "stable" branches.

Since 0.94 is considered stable, should the above be applicable ?

Thanks