Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:31
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-06-11, 15:33
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:58
Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
you can checkout hive code and build your udf and ship it with hive :)

custom hive for yourself ... if the function is generic feel free to share
on git :)

--
Nitin Pawar
+