Hive, mail # user - Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-11, 16:02
you can checkout hive code and build your udf and ship it with hive :)

custom hive for yourself ... if the function is generic feel free to share
on git :)

--
Nitin Pawar