Pig >> mail # user >> register udf

register udf
hi, all

i have a big projects, one of my project have all the pig scripts, and other one have all the java file as udfs for the pig scripts. i use eclipse/maven to
manage all the projects, just wonder how i can use the udfs java file under other project for my pig scripts? i can only register them as .jar file in pig script?
can i just point to the location/project where those udf java files directly like 'import' statement in java? much thanks!

Dan