Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 availability (Was Re: password field in job configuration)

Re: Sqoop 2 availability (Was Re: password field in job configuration)
Great! Jarec.  You guys are awesome.  I will stay tuned to get sqoop
ungrades. Looks like we have to develop our own tool/scripts for now :)

Thanks,
Chalcy