HBase, mail # user - Region Servers crashing following: "File does not exist", "Too many open files" exceptions

Re: : Region Servers crashing following: "File does not exist", "Too many open files" exceptions
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-11, 16:50
>From the UI can you figure out how many store files are present?  Also if
you can check the logs it will tel you if the compactions were happening.
I may be wrong without checking your cluster, just some inputs that we have
faced sometime back.

Regards
Ram