Avro >> mail # user >> Embedding schema with binary encoding

+
Pratyush Chandra 2013-01-07, 12:42
+
Scott Carey 2013-01-08, 09:26
Re: Embedding schema with binary encoding
Hi Scott,

I am able to find example for json encoding with DataFileWriter which
embedds schema, but unable to find DataFileWriter example for binary
encoding with schema.

Thanks
Pratyush

--