HBase >> mail # user >> what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

Re: what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?
hi,
I solved this problem last week.

stop-hbase -> change zkdata property directory(same as delete zk data) ->
change ip, hostname -> start-hbase

all resions will be reassigned. if you have lots of regions, it's very very
slow. I think there is no answer for this slow process until 0.96.