Hive >> mail # user >> CHAN (Comprehensive Hive Archive Network) (Was Re: Using Reflect: A thread for ideas)

+
Robin Morris 2013-02-14, 06:59
RE: CHAN (Comprehensive Hive Archive Network) (Was Re: Using Reflect: A thread for ideas)
+1, great idea!

Chuck Connell, Nuance

From: Robin Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CHAN (Comprehensive Hive Archive Network) (Was Re: Using Reflect: A thread for ideas)

I think we need to think a little bigger than this.

Recently I've been thinking that what would be most useful to the Hive user community would be a CHAN - Comprehensive Hive Archive Network, (analogous to CPAN, CRAN, CTAN etc.).  A central place where user-contributed UD[A,T]Fs could be uploaded and made available to the wider community.

Is there interest in the user community for something like this?

Robin