HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME

Re: HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hdfs-default.html
dfs.data.dir${hadoop.tmp.dir}/dfs/dataDetermines where on the local
filesystem an DFS data node should store its blocks. If this is a
comma-delimited list of directories, then data will be stored in all named
directories, typically on different devices. Directories that do not exist
are ignored.