Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE table showing NULL

HIVE table showing NULL
Hi all

I have created a table tich in Mysql, its structure is:

Num           Name
-------------------------
01               Yogesh

and imported it into HDFS by using sqoop's command

sqoop import --connect jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/Demo --username sqoop1 --password SQOOP1 --table tich --target-dir /HADOOP/hadoop-0.20.2/tichh7

it imported successfully
I created a table in hive called ticchi as

create table tichhi ( num INT , Name STRING)

now I am trying to upload that table record from HDFS to hive table I used this command.

LOAD DATA INPATH 'hdfs://localhost:9000/HADOOP/hadoop-0.20.2/tichh7/part-m-00000' OVERWRITE INTO TABLE tichhi ;

optput is

Deleted hdfs://localhost:9000/user/hive/warehouse/tichhi
OK
Time taken: 0.14 seconds

Then I looked the records into hive table using and found values NULL

hive> select * from tichhi;
OK
NULL    NULL
Time taken: 0.051 seconds