Pig >> mail # user >> set reducer timeout with pig

+
Dexin Wang 2010-12-21, 21:23
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2010-12-21, 21:32
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-12-21, 21:46
+
Daniel Dai 2010-12-21, 22:39
+
Dexin Wang 2010-12-23, 03:38
Re: set reducer timeout with pig
SET is only available in 0.8 not in 0.7. But I think your problem lies
elsewhere and most likely is not a reporting timeout issue.

Ashutosh