HBase >> mail # dev >> deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework

Re: deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework
+1 for deprecating and moving to metrics2 faster.
I'd normally make the same argument about deprecating that Lars H. made, but I think current HBase metrics really need improvement, so if I had voting power I'd vote to drop old stuff and move to metrics2 ASAP.

Otis