Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Building Hadoop from source code

Re: Building Hadoop from source code
@Ling, Is it the same file as we download from
http://apache.techartifact.com/mirror/hadoop/common/ ??
But the tree structure of the build tar file is not same as downloaded from
the site.

@Ling plz guide me. I have been stuck at this state from 1 month .
I didn't find link that explain in detail. The material that I found is
very old that uses ant.
I want to just build hadoop from source code.
Plz, tell

*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,
M.Tech (CSE)