Hive >> mail # user >> Execution failed with exit status: 3

+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-08, 00:13
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-10-08, 00:18
+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-08, 16:17
+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-08, 17:27
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-10-08, 18:52
+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-08, 19:21
Re: Execution failed with exit status: 3
Hi Martin,

Are these tables created by any serde?

--
Nitin Pawar